Whether it’s losing your clubs or other personal effects in the long grass, hitting a spectator with a wayward swing, or paying for hospitality to celebrate a Hole-In-One, a round of golf brings so much more to worry about than just perfecting your putting. That’s why we proudly present our Golf Insurance plan, to take the hassle out of your game.
- Protection against Third Party Legal Liability claims up to HK$6,000,000::
- Protection for Damage to golf clubs, and Loss of golf bags, trolleys or personal effects up to HK$37,500
- Hole-in-one celebration benefits up to HK$20,000
- Maximum Personal Accident protection coverage up to HK$600,000
- Additional premium is only HK$150 per family member, you and your family members will be protected under your Policy
|Coverage||Standard Plan||Deluxe Plan|
|Maximum Limit per year (HK$)|
Third Party Legal Liability
Damage to Clubs and Loss of Personal Effects - Golf Equipment
Damage to Clubs and Loss of Personal Effects - Personal Effects
1st "Hole-In-One" Maximum Limit
2nd "Hole-In-One” Maximum Limit
3rd “Hole-In-One” Maximum Limit
Select the preferred plan
Choose standard plan or deluxe plan
Provide insured information
Enter details about applicant / insured person
Make payment using your preferred payment method
Payment & Confirmation
Make your payment online, and the system will issue a confirmation when the policy is successfully issued.
Golf has been known for being a healthy sport and an enjoyable game for individuals as well as for families. To support you and your family to take part in this activity, we would like to offer you a "Family Extension" to your Golf Policy:
• The additional premium is only HK$150 per family member, you and your family members will be protected under your Policy while enjoying the excitement of golf sport.
• To apply for "Family Extension" is just easy, please download and fill in the “Family Extension Form” and return it to us, we will do the rest.
*The above information is for reference only. Please refer to the policy documents for detailed terms, conditions and exclusions.