Learn more about the risks facing companies today and tomorrow in our KNOWLEDGE & INSIGHTS CENTRE.
Every business faces a certain level of environmental risk; whether from its current site activities, the operations it provides to third-parties or from historical liabilities. In addition, the world of environmental risk and liability is continuously changing, especially in Asia where heightened awareness has led to more stringent scrutiny, regulation and enforcement at the government level.
A tailored risk management solution
Businesses can negotiate alternative insurance capital, deductibles and coverage, tailoring the ideal risk management solution for their situation.
Outstanding claims expertise
Our claims specialists offer strong and dependable customer support during a stressful period for our customers.
Protects financial stability
Provides immediate protection for the business and managers from the costs, expenses and damages that an incident may incur that could threaten the financial viability of the business.
Reduce reputational risk
Media and public opinion are highly sensitive to local pollution incidents. Holding environmental insurance is a clear demonstration of the precautions the business has taken in managing its responsibilities, which may mitigate reputational damage following a pollution event.
Who is it for?
AIG’s size and flexibility allows us to protect a wide range of business sectors, including:
- Transportation and logistics
- Waste management
- Real estate
- Mergers & acquisitions
What is covered?
- Sudden and gradual pollution conditions
- On-site and off-site clean-up costs for pre-existing and/or new conditions
- Third-party bodily injury and property damage
- First-party business interruption expenses related to a pollution condition
- Legal costs including investigations, defence costs, settlements and legal proceedings arising from pollution or environmental damage
- Pollution releases caused by the transportation