Learn more about the risks facing companies today and tomorrow in our KNOWLEDGE & INSIGHTS CENTRE.
Voluntary Employee Benefits insurance is a company-endorsed insurance program giving company the opportunity to purchase additional personal accident and critical illness insurance protection for themselves and their family at competitively priced premiums. Staff can sign up for coverage conveniently at pre-arranged sessions we conduct together with your HR department at your workplace.
Who is it for?
- Small to large businesses in all industries
- Growing middle-market companies
What is covered?
Benefits for Employees:
- No Health Declaration is required
- 24 Hours worldwide coverage
- Independent compensation (except per case Accidental Medical Expenses)
- Premium with group rate discount
- Premium will not be increased according to attained age (except coverage upgrade thereafter)
- Policy is portable even after resignation or retirement
- Benefits are extendable to family members (including parents and parents-in-law)
Benefits to the Employers:
- Demonstrative of a pro-active employer who makes the well-being and security of employees and their family members a key priority
- No cost
- Helps to attract, retain and motivate your staff
- Simple and considerate service