Dragonshield™ is our bespoke management liability insurance solution, designed from scratch to meet the needs of our business partners in Asia.
Designed in Asia for local, international and global businesses, we believe our management liability insurance solutions will give directors and company officers the confidence to make the right decisions for their businesses.
We've expanded our market-leading D&O cover, Dragonshield™, to include a suite of additional coverage products offering our clients the greatest possible protection.
Dragonshield™ Entity Investigation Cover
Complimentary cover with the DragonshieldTM D&O policy offering true entity cover for investigations (separate limit of liability).
The market's leading IPO form mirroring the dynamic cover in the DragonshieldTM D&O policy.
Transferrable limits from the Public Offering of Securities Insurance (“POSI”) form to the D&O policy over a period of 3 years. Cementing the reason to purchase both D&O and POSI cover during an IPO.
- BIPD Exclusion: provides carve-backs for Non-Indemnifiable Loss, Insured Persons Defence Costs and Securities Claims.
- Future Securities Offering: extends to cover all Non-US securities offerings (including IPO in another country).
- Tax Liability: also covers unpaid corporate taxes of the Company where the Insured Person’s liability for such non-payment of tax is established by law.
- Securities Claim: amended to meet the regulatory procedures faced by Asian companies.
- Civil Fines and Penalties: affirmative cover for violation of the FCPA, 15, USC Section 78dd–2(g)(2)(B) and Section 78ff–(c)(2)(B).
- Regulatory Crisis Event Costs: expanded pre-investigation cover (internal investigations).
- Specialist Counsel: counsel costs for advice on any Securities Claim in any foreign jurisdiction.
- US Insured v Insured Exclusion: amended by no longer excluding claims by insured persons.
- Mitigation Costs / Mitigation Prosecution Costs: pre-claim cover for the principal purpose of avoiding a Claim being made by a potential claimant.