We understand you are in urgent for getting help !
Please spend few minutes & follow below simple steps to submit claim to AIG for getting the shortest processing time.#
#This note is for your guidance only and does not vary the terms of the Policy or form part thereof.
In the event of any occurrence which may give rise to a claim under this Policy, written notice of claim must be given to us as soon as possible, together with all relevant documents. If you are unsure, you should still notify us of the occurrence.
The documents listed below are general documents required for your claim and they are not exhaustive. We may request from you any additional information/document(s), as necessary.
The submission of an incomplete form or insufficient information or supporting documents may delay the processing or result in the denial of your claim.
Please select the type of claim below, and we will let you know what general documents are required for your submission.
1. Copy of Form 2/Form 2B
2. ORIGINAL sick leave certificate(s)
3. ORIGINAL medical expenses receipt(s), if any
4. ORIGINAL Certificate of Assessment (Form 7) & ORIGINAL Certificate of Compensation Assessment (Form 5), if any
5. Copy of the employment contract
6. Copy of salary slips records for the past 6 months
If your domestic helper sustains an injury or dies as a result of an accident arising out of and in the course of his/her Employment, YOU as the Employer is obligated to report his/her case to Labour Department by completing and submitting TWO ORIGINAL:-
i) Form 2B (For sick leave(s) not exceeding 3 days) OR
ii) Form 2 (For sick leave(s) exceeding 3 days / For incident resulting in death) within the respective time period below:
iii) Form2A (For occupational disease) within the respective time period below:
|Work Injury / Occupational Disease||Within 14 days from the date of accident|
|Death||Within 7 days from the date of accident|
- NO admission, offer, promise, payment or indemnity shall be made or given by or on behalf of the Insured without AIG written consent
- You can contact the Labour Department, either in person, by telephone or on the web at www.labour.gov.hk
1. ORIGINAL hospital/ medical bill(s) /receipt(s) &/ medical reports with DIAGNOSIS and the date of the injury/sickness commenced and certified by a registered medical practitioner
1. Payment receipt of the Hospitalization expenses with breakdown
2. Medical certificate from a registered practitioner certifying the number of days of hospitalization &/ Hospital Discharge summary
1. Medical report(s) and death certificate
2. ORIGINAL payment receipt for repatriation expenses
3. Copy of the Domestic Helper's passport page showing the identity of the Domestic Helper
1. ORIGINAL purchase receipts for the property(ies) lost or damaged
2. An estimate of repair costs. (It should be submitted and approved by AIG Claims Department before making any repair)
3. Color photos of the damaged article(s).
4. Police report(s) (Only for loss caused by theft, burglary or robbery)
1. Police report(s)
2. ORIGINAL purchase receipts for the property(ies) lost or damaged
1. Colour Photos of the accident scene (if any)
2. Details of the involved Third Party(ies) including:-
i). Name of Third Party(ies) and details of damage/injury
ii). Telephone Number
3. Name and Telephone Number of witness(es) (if any)
Completed claim form, along with all relevant supporting documents, can be submitted to our Claims Department by mail or in person. It can also be submitted by fax (852- 2838 9916) or Email to email@example.com.
Upon your claim submission, you will receive an acknowledgment SMS or email within 2 working days for your first claim submission. At same time, your claim will be processed and our claims adjuster will help you throughout the entire process.
If you have any enquires regarding the status of your submitted claim or claimed benefit, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Hotline on +852 3666 7033, Mondays to Fridays 9:00am to 5:30pm (except public holidays), or contact your insurance agent or broker.
- Summons, police letter or any formulated claim or correspondence from third party, must be forwarded to AIG IMMEDIATELY for handling. DO NOT acknowledge or respond.
- If you discovered a fraud or dishonest act committed by your domestic helper, please report to the Police WITHIN 24 hours
- If you have any changes of employment of your domestic helper(s), please notify us as soon as possible for policy endorsement
Yes. The proposer (i.e. the applicant for the insurance) and the employer of the insured domestic worker must be the same person.
The benefit covers the financial losses arising from any proven dishonest act committed by the domestic worker. The employer should immediately report the act to the police and shall obtain compensation on conviction of the domestic worker from the court.
- This note is for your guidance only and does not vary the terms of the Policy or form part thereof. AIG reserves the right to amend these requirements or seek additional information to support each claim.
- HKFI Insurance Fraud Prevention Claims Database (IFPCD) details