Learn more about the risks facing companies today and tomorrow in our KNOWLEDGE & INSIGHTS CENTRE.
Businesses owe duties of care to their customers and to the general public. Legal defence and compensation costs that follow an accident or injury caused by your company’s activities can be crippling. General Liability insurance cover from AIG ensures that the injured party receives fair compensation without putting your business at risk.
Peace of mind
Any business or industry can fall victim to a simple ‘slip and trip’ accident or a claim for damage to third party property. General Liability cover from AIG protects your business from the financial costs that would follow.
With a wide range of programmes and financing structures to choose from our general liability insurance offers the flexible protection and peace of mind customers need in order to succeed.
We partner with customers to devise appropriate primary protection against traditional and emerging exposures, minimising business interruptions to empower you to focus on your company’s growth potential.
We offer broad, flexible coverage with significant capacity of up to US$100 million.
Who is it for?
Whilst all businesses are exposed to the risk of liability claims, our key and specialist sectors of focus include:
- Energy and utilities
- Manufacturing, such as food and beverage, chemicals, minerals, metals, electronics, and machinery
- Multinational risks of all shapes and sizes
- Wholesale trade
What is covered?
- Cover for injury to any third party, or third party property damage arising from your business operations, including the sale of your products
- Cover available on a primary, excess or umbrella basis
- Sub-limited cover for goods in your care, custody and control