We understand you are in urgent for getting help !
Please spend few minutes & follow below simple steps to submit claim to AIG for getting the shortest processing time.#
#This note is for your guidance only and does not vary the terms of the Policy or form part thereof.
In the event of any occurrence which may give rise to a claim under this Policy, written notice of claim must be given to us as soon as possible after the occurrence, together with all relevant documents. If you are unsure, you should still notify us of the occurrence.
The documents listed below are general documents required for your claim and they are not exhaustive. We may request from you any additional information/documentation, as necessary.
The submission of an incomplete form or insufficient information or supporting documents may delay the processing or result in the denial of your claim.
Please select the type of claim below, and we will let you know what general documents are required for your submission.
1. Confirmation letter issued by the Golf Club regarding the incident
2. Color Photos showing the damage(s)
3. ORIGINAL purchase receipts of the properties lost or damaged
4. Estimate of repair costs (it should be submitted and approved before making any repair)
5. Police report, if applicable
1. Copy of “Hole-in-one” certificate
2. ORIGINAL payment receipt for one treat of hospitality which should take place WITHIN thirty (30) days of the “Hole-in-one”
1. Confirmation letter issued by the Golf Club certifying that the accident occurred while you were playing or practicing on any regulated golf course
2. Color photos of the damage(s)/the incident scene
3. Details of the involved Third Party(ies) including:-
i). Name of Third Party(ies) and details of damage/injury
ii). Telephone Number
4. Name and Telephone Number of witness(es) (if any)
5. Police report, if any
1. Confirmation letter issued by the golf club certifying that the accident occurred while you were there
2. Medical report(s)
Upon your claim submission, you will receive an acknowledgment SMS and/or email within 2 working days for your first claim submission. At same time, your claim will be processed and our claims adjuster will help you throughout the entire process.
If you have any enquires regarding the status of your submitted claim or claimed benefit, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Hotline on +852 3666 7033, Mondays to Fridays 9:00am to 5:30pm (except public holidays), or contact your insurance agent or broker.
- In the event of loss due to theft, burglary or robbery, report to the Golf Club AND Police WITHIN 24 hours. Retain a copy of the Police Report
- Because an on-site survey may be required, DO NOT dispose of any damaged items. The disposal of damaged items without our authorization may result in rejection of your claim
- NO admission, offer, promise, payment or indemnity shall be made or given by or on behalf of the Insured without AIG written consent
- Summons, police letter or any formulated claim or correspondence from third party, must be forwarded to AIG IMMEDIATELY for handling. DO NOT acknowledge or respond.
Yes. To make a claim, you should provide us with the purchase invoice(s), photographs of the damaged item(s), and a letter issued by the golf club certifying the damaged item(s) was damaged on its golf course.
You should submit a completed Claim Form, “Hole-in-one” certificate issued by the golf club and the hospitality receipt within thirty (30) days of the event.
You should submit a completed Claim Form together with an incident report issued by the golf club. If the incident is reported to the police, please submit the police report as well.
- This note is for your guidance only and does not vary the terms of the Policy or form part thereof. AIG reserves the right to amend these requirements or seek additional information to support each claim.
- HKFI Insurance Fraud Prevention Claims Database (IFPCD) details